- When TTL 5V (or 3.3V-24V)control signal is applied, the driver turns on the < 50 µs latency and applies full power to the solenoid for 500 ms
- The driver then cuts back to a user selectable 50% or 66.6% duty pulse width modulated drive
- 50% represents a cut back to 25% power and 66.6% represents a cut back to 36% of original power dissipation
- The reduction in power dissipation, reduces heat load locally, and also reduces total thermal load in an instrument.
- Essentially an optically isolated Solid State Relay (SSR) with Hit and Hold function built in.
- Supply voltage: 5V – 30V
- Control voltage: 3V – 24V
- Max load current: 1A
- Hit time: 500 ms ± 50 ms
- Hold time: infinite
- Reset time/voltage: < 2V for > 100 µs
- Wire gauge: 20 AWG – 28 AWG
- Suitable for use in solenoids where the magnetic loop reduces as the solenoid pulls in, such that the much less current is required hold the solenoid in place than to initiate the stroke. Please contact the solenoid vendor for a suitable hold current for your solenoid.
PWM Duty Cycle
- PWM duty cycle can be modified:
- A – Selector resistor A 100 ohm 0402 size for 66.6% duty (installed as sold)
- B – Select resistor B 100 ohm 0402 size for 50% duty
- Install A or B, not both.
Made in the USA
With Components from Franchised Distributors
90 Day Money Back Warranty