- No programming or coding of any kind! Simply connect the servos, apply power, and move the joystick.
- Works with standard RC / Hobby servos designed for 5V and also higher voltage/power servos up to 30V.
- Joystick operates in 2 modes which are selected by hardware jumper: Absolute or Incremental.
- In Absolute mode, the movement of the servo exactly tracks the movement of the Joystick.
- In Incremental mode, the servo is nudged from its current position when the joystick is moved.
- A potentiometer allows the setting of the zero position when in Absolute mode and the setting of the speed of motion when in Incremental mode.
- 90-180 degree adjustable via hardware jumpers – see datasheet.
- Works great with Pan / Tilt Camera Mounts.
- Power Supply Voltage: 5V for standard Servos
- Supply can be higher, up to 30V for higher voltage servos—do not exceed servo rated voltage.
- PWM Resolution: 12-bit (4096 positions)
- Suitable for XY Stages or Pan-tilt mechanisms, ForwardBack/LeftRight Robots.
- For heavy-duty or precision applications, please use our precision Joystick Controller product.
- Jumper settings are only read once on power up. If jumpers are moved power must by turned off and on to work with the new settings.
- Use absolute mode for continuous rotation servos, deflection of joystick will then set speed.
- For “Tank Steering” simply mount the board at 45 degrees, such that pushing forwards rotates both the X and Y servos simultaneously etc.
Made in the USA
With Components from Franchised Distributors
90 Day Money Back Warranty