- No programming or coding of any kind! Simply connect the amplifier, apply power, and move the joystick.
- Step/pulse, direction, and enable outputs
- Motor max velocity is set via trimmer potentiometer
- Motor acceleration is set via trimmer potentiometer
- Enable output is driven when the stick is centered and can be used for disabling the drive when the stick is not being moved (optional)
- High and low limit inputs
- Push button Turbo mode for high speed modes.
- Power Supply Voltage: 5V – 50V
- Opto Supply: 5V up to 100mA per motor
- Up to 20mA Enable(-) sink current
- Up to 20mA Step/pulse(-) sink current
- Up to 20 mA Direction(-) sink current
- 10uS pulse width
- 50KHz max pulse frequency
- Suitable for XY stages or pan-tilt mechanisms.
- Limit inputs expect to be low for normal motion. Use a normally closed switch. This ensure that any disconnect of the limit will “fail safe”
- The supply to the opto LED is limited to 15mA per LED by a series 200 ohm resistor on the board. The internal 200 ohm resistor can be shorted across for direct access to the 5V supply if desired, however, the total current must be less than 100mA total for all 4 sensors. 20K ohm pullup to 5V is included on the board on each limit input.
- Do not bundle motor wires with limit wires as the noise from the motor wires may cause false trips on the limits. Typically use shielded twisted pairs to reduce noise and connect shields to ground.
- For heavy-duty applications, the Joystick mechanism can be upgraded to an industrial rated Joystick. Contact factory to discuss.
- Some motors have a resonant frequency where the motor makes a lot of noise and may stall. To mitigate this, reduce the motor current to match the load, install a damper or connect the load to absorb the energy from the motor.
- Pushing on the joystick in an up down motion will actuate a switch that toggles between 1x and 2x Turbo Speed mode.
- For OEM applications the circuit board is available for purchase without the joystick installed. Contact factory to discuss.
Made in the USA
With Components from Franchised Distributors
90 Day Money Back Warranty