- 4 Channel Solid State Relay
- Use for Resistive or Inductive loads such as motors, solenoids, heaters, lamps.
- 1 Amp 30V Load Rating per Channel
- Subminiature 35mm x 25mm size
- Optically isolated inputs
- Control input responds to either polarity ±2.5V to ±24V and is off below ±0.8V
- 25 mA Max control input current at 24VDC control voltage, (5mA at 5V control voltage).
- Load supply 4.5V – 30V, current up to 4 Amps depending on loads
- Load current 1 Amp/Channel at 30V or 1.5 Amp at 50% duty average over 1 minute. Note that the two 2 Amp PTC resettable fuse for channel 1, 2 and 3, 4 allow a total of 2 Amp for each pair of channels, and the current must be managed so as not to trip the fuse, if running currents greater than 1 Amp per channel. Fuses can be modified – Call Factory
- 10 µS turn on delay, 50 µS turn off delay, 1 µS 10%-90% turn on/off time
- 130V Input/Output Isolation, or 100V difference between input and output ground levels.
- Suitable for driving any load that needs optical isolation to break ground loops.
- Note even though the opto coupler is rated at 3kV isolation, the separation distance of the traces on this miniature board will only allow 100V difference between input ground and output ground levels. With a max 30V supply this gives an “isolation” spec of 130VDC. This is substantially lower than most large SSR’s which carry a 3kV isolation specification. This is the only major difference between this SSR and other SSR’s.
Made in the USA
With Components from Franchised Distributors
90 Day Money Back Warranty