- No programming or coding of any kind! Simply connect the servos, apply power, and move the joystick.
- Works with RC servos designed for 5V and also higher voltage/power servos up to 30V
- Joystick operates in 2 modes which are selected by hardware jumper: absolute or incremental.
- In absolute mode, the movement of the servo exactly tracks the movement of the joystick
- In incremental mode, the servo is nudged from its current position when the joystick is moved.
- A potentiometer allows the setting of the zero position when in absolute mode and the setting of the speed of motion when in incremental mode.
- Pressing the turbo button will toggle between high speed and low speed modes for fast moves followed by precision alignment at the end. An external turbo switch can be wired to the connector on the middle of the board.
- 90-180 degree adjustable via hardware jumpers – see datasheet.
- Works great with Pan/Tilt camera mounts.
- Power Supply Voltage: 5V for standard servos
- Supply can be higher up to 30V for higher voltage servos
- Do not exceed servo rated voltage
- PWM Resolution: 12-bit (4096 positions)
- Suitable for XY stages or pan-tilt mechanisms, forward-back/left-right robots.
- Jumper settings are only read once on power up. If jumpers are moved power must by turned off and on to work with the new settings
- Use absolute mode for continuous rotation servos, deflection of joystick will then set speed.
- For “Tank Steering” simply mount the board at 45 degrees, such that pushing forwards rotates both the X and Y servos simultaneously etc.
Made in the USA
With Components from Franchised Distributors
90 Day Money Back Warranty