- No programming or coding or tuning of any kind! Simply connect TEC and 10K NTC thermistor and apply power.
- Temperature set point is adjusted by potentiometer on the PCB.
- Works with TECs or power resistors. Jumper selectable heat or cool.
- Power supply voltage: 5V to 30V
- TEC Rated Current: 0 to 10 Amps
- Suitable for liquid chillers/heaters, plate chillers/heaters
- Typically use a 10K NTC thermistor that is 10K at 25C. This will set the regulation point to be 25C at the mid-point of the potentiometer travel. (Example: DigiKey 495-2149-ND or BC2888-ND).
- If regulation temperature is not near 25C then use a NTC thermistor that is between 5K and 15K at the temperature you intend to regulate at and changes at least 100 ohms per degree Celsius at the regulation temperature.
- If only heating is desired then a simple resistor such as DigiKey 2368-SWM030-ND can be used.
- Example thermal fuse DigiKey 317-1126.
- The fan should be wired to be always on, such that the hot side will be cooled even when the TEC is off, which will lead to higher efficiency.
- The potentiometer can be replaced by a 10K external remote potentiometer installed at location J4. (The on-board potentiometer must be removed). Contact factory for details.
Made in the USA
With Components from Franchised Distributors
90 Day Money Back Warranty
There are no reviews yet.