- Moves a standard Hobby/RC servo between 2 positions or 3 positions (2+ center off) at the press of a switch.
- No programming or coding of any kind! The positions are set by on two trimmer potentiometers.
- A third potentiometer sets the speed of motion between the two positions.
- Works with 90 degree or 180 degree servos
- Jumper option to go between two positions and center off using three switches
- Works on standard 5V and also up to 30V for higher voltage servos.
- See datasheet for details
- MODE 0 : Two Position Mode. Jumpers: 3 open,2 open,1 open : (000)In this mode the level of switch determines if the servo goes to Position1 or Position2. When the switch is open Position 2 chosen, when the switch is closed the Position1 is chosen. The servo moves between Position1 and Position2 at a speed given by potentiometer. If the switch is changed during a move then the servo will change direction instantaneously.
- MODE1: Three Position Mode, Jumpers 3 open, 2 open, 1 closed : (001)In this mode three switches can be plugged in to the 6 unconnected pins on the power connector side. The 6 pins are 3 grounds and three inputs which are to be grounded to be recognized. A low on switch 1 will start a move to Position1, a low on switch 2 will start a move to Position2, a low on switch 3 will start a move to center position (1.5mS pulse width). Only a momentary press is required. In the case of more than one switch being pressed at a time, note that the three switches form a 3 bit number, and the servo will move to the last recognized number of, 001, 010 and 100 . Note that servo will start toward the new commanded position as soon as a new number is recognized.This mode is especially useful for continuous rotation servos which stop rotating when a 1.5mS pulse width is input. This can be set to be Fast/Slow/Stop or Forward/ Reverse/Stop. For connections a connector such as Digikey P/N 61300621021 can be installed on the opposite side to the power connector.
- SPEED SELECTION:The speed of motion is set by the speed potentiometer in conjunction with the speed set jumpers S1 and S2 which are next to the speed set potentiometer. The Jumpers settings give 8X slower for each setting. See data sheet for details.
- Supply voltage: 5V – 30V (Set by your servo voltage).
- Dimensions: 38mm x 8mm (1.5 x 0.32 Inch)
- Part Numbering 2-3-POS-SVO-0530
- Suitable for moving a standard RC/Hobby servo motor between two fixed positions. Eg door opener.
- Suitable for a continuous rotating servo with High Speed/Low Speed/Off or Forward/Reverse/Off
Made in the USA
With Components from Franchised Distributors
90 Day Money Back Warranty